Effective date: December 18, 2018
Welcome to Optometrycase!
- The mission of this website is to connect and grow information or knowledge coming from eye-care professionals. The Optometrycase’s platform is the online place to ask as well as answer questions regarding the eyesight and the all things around the eye. Create a profile and connect with professionals from around the world and discover unique insights and quality answers. We believe Optometrycase can become an online hub for students to learn from each other, conduct research, connect with other students from across the globe and better understand the eye-care field.
- You own everything that you post inside this network;
- You have full responsibility for the content that you post on this platform. This means that you own or the hold the right needed to post that content and that the content you post does not violate the legal rights of a third party or any laws.
- You are free to repost content from Optometrycase elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the Optometrycase platform and the original poster and respect the rights of the original poster.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees or modifies from our side. You are responsible for your own use of the Optometrycase platform. Posts, questions and answers from doctors, optometrists and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or Optometrycase’s policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us form.